Friday, November 13, 2009

Journal 4

AH!!! My AP American History paper will be the death of me! I have spent well over ten hours perfecting and editing it, and I'm still worried that it won't live up to Foxley's standards. :(

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break, because I need a break from the hustle and bustle of life. My family and I are going to the Black Hills, and meeting up with my cousins and some friends from South Dakota to go skiing. I'm super excited!

I've been so busy lately my schedule has been as follows: eat, school, indoor track practice(3:30-5:00PM), homework (5:00-7:00PM), district honor choir practice (7:00-8:00), return home, play Farmville (8:15-8:30), finish homework, sleep, repeat.

Next week I'm going WASC! It will be really fun, but missing school won't be very fun. It will be really hard to make up all the work. I will miss Friday due to District Honor Choir.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment